Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebrate The Magic



Hey there, fellow Disney fans!! This is a piece I composed for the 2006 Disney Music Convention, celebrating the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney Records. I complied the movie using pictures and footage from various vacation planning videos. Musically, I really tried to capture the magic I remember from the parks when I was 12 and 13, back in the 90's (the best era for Disney in my opinion). The vocals were performed by the incredible Disney studio and theme park vocalists (and my favorite singers EVER), Michelle Amato and David Wise (also former leads of Disney's Voices of Liberty). I really hope you enjoy it and thanks so much for watching!
Always Remember The Magic,
-Rick

"Celebrate The Magic"
© Copyright 2006
Composed and Orchestrated by Rick McKee
Vocals by Michelle Amato and David Wise

0 comments: