Friday, September 3, 2010

Music Video: Walt Disney Did This To Me (original) By Jake of the FanninEleven





FanninEleven | September 02, 2010

This is another original by our brother Jake...

I believe in a little thing that they call love
The 'head over heels' 'my heart is racing' kind we all dream of
And I know that's kind of sappy
So I'll try my very best to explain...

Do you remember Peter Pan, the Pixie Man,
He flew his way to Neverland
All just on the notion that he never would grow up
This girl who is starring, she is Wendy, she is 'Darling'
Salt to his pepper, leave his sight he'd never let her

And some might say they were as different as could be
But when together Peter truly felt like he

Like he could fly (x6)

Do you remember belle she was a beauty
and the prince he probably knew that he
was destined for a life under this terrible spell

But the personification
of his common household nation
proved to Belle she loved this beast
and proved the beast loved her as well and now...

Isn't this the reason why we wake up everyday?
Paint a target on our backs and let Cupid have his way...

So we'd become..

A tale as old as time
True as it could be

And I'll admit that I've been brainwashed
But I wouldn't have it any other way
I started young on this diet of Disney
and it's filled my glass up way past halfway

Walt Disney did this...

She was the lady of the water, future queen under the sea
He was a prince up on the mainland and he was searching for beauty
So she traded in her voice for a pair of legs and for some sunsets
And she came ashore one day and she was hoping to get to...

Meet him and in her miming ways greet him
Who would have thought all it took was a blue lagoon?

There you see her, sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say but there's something about her
And you don't know why but you're dying to try you wanna
kiss the girl

And as far as I can tell Lady and the Tramp are still together
and I guess that proves spaghetti kisses last forever
Here's my hand, do you trust me? It's a magic carpet ride...
We have to have you home by midnight

Or our carriage will turn into October's decoration
but that's no surprise, the mirror told us it would happen
And you should never take the apple from a lady in the woods
That's an awful spot for retail, so you knew she was up to no good

But it's all ok
"Happy Ever After" is the name of this game.

0 comments: