Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's "UP" With This Disney and Pixar!!!!!!!!

I'm on my Soap Box again!!!!! You want to know why the piracy of movie are so high outside the US. Thing like this!! Disney/Pixar is not releasing "UP" till Sept 4th in Singapore and Asia. Why is this who knows but Disney.

Disney/Pixar should have released "UP". now, world wide. Next week in Singapore is the start of a School Holiday. What a great time to release the film "Up",for when the kids are out of School.

I can bet if I were in Bangkok week after the film opens, I will be able to buy a DVD of "UP". Which would you rather do wait 3 months for the movie release or buy it next week? Which would you do buy a ticket to see "UP" in a theater or pay about $3.00sgd for the pirated DVD. Do Not buy pirated DVD!!!!!!!!

Again Disney you need to start thinking Globally and not just the US. You just mite make a lot more money.

I was just informed that the UK doesn't get "UP" till October 16th. Sitting here just shaking my head and thinking, "What would Walt think"

0 comments: